Who we are:
IIS del Hospital Universitario de La Princesa works to provide scientific skills to companies interested in innovation. Day after day 500 scientists work in our Hospital research laboratories located in Madrid (Spain).
Our commitment is to both promote innovation and facilitate the transfer of knowledge to the private sector in an effort to achieve significant public health benefits.
What we offer:
• Our advanced research platforms and facilities (Cleanroom, Biobank, Biologic Therapies Unit, Flow Cytometry Unit, Genomic Service, Electron Microscopy Service, Animal Facilities, Proteomics Service and Confocal Videomicroscopy Service)
• Out-licensing opportunities for pharmaceutical and medical device companies who aim to quickly expand their patent portfolio.
• All phases of sponsored clinical studies.
• Research partnerships with industry.
• Joint participation in international and european research projects.
Research areas: • Cellular and molecular etiopathogenic mechanisms in inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. • Translational neuroscience: Neurotransmission, pharmacological neuroprotection and neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatric diseases. • Advanced therapies and individualized medicine.