IPR SUPPORT PROGRAMME
Starting May 2019,one of the fastest growing IP firms in Japan, Shobayashi International Patent & Trademark Office (“SIPTO”), will join the IPR Support Program with the EU-Japan Technology Transfer Helpdesk.
SIPTO will offer free 30-minute consultations to evaluate and provide preliminary advice on the following areas:
- Acquisition, maintenance, and protection of IP rights;
- Corporate compliance (Domestic & international);
- Data privacy;
- External & internal risks;
- Anti-counterfeiting & infringement measures;
- Potential or ongoing litigation;
- IP strategy formulation including IP monetization and brand management;
- Finding and working with other global partners;
- Fund raising; and
- Any other legal or business questions that you may have.
A consultation with SIPTO is the first step towards long term success and SIPTO can tailor options to your budget, giving you the best advice at the best value.
For more info, please download SIPTO’s flyer attached.