This webinar is scheduled on June 28th 2019, 10:00-11:00 am CET
How can you get protection for your Software and AI-related inventions?
- When is software eligible subject matter and are the requirements different per jurisdiction (Japan, Germany, etc.)?
- What clarity requirements are imposed on software inventions and how to overcome them?
- What is the inventive step requirement for software inventions?
- How are AI-related inventions treated by the law and how can they be protected?
Registration deadline: 27/06/2019
What you will learn during this webinar?
In this webinar, we will cover the following:
- What is eligible subject matter?
- How can clarity rejections be avoided?
- How does a claim need to be written to be acceptable?
- Case example of applications filed in front of the JPO and EPO with differentiating outcome and advice.
Speakers: Dr.sc. Robert Börner (Murgitroyd Munich Office) and Sarvajit Patil (Sonoda & Kobayashi Tokyo Office)
Moderator: Luca Escoffier, EU-Japan Technology Transfer Helpdesk
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation – Brussels Office
If you wish to register for this event, please complete this webform