The “Artificial Intelligence and Intellectual Property” Seminar took place at the Delegation of the Europan Union to Japan.
We are glad to share some photos of the event.
Below the list of the speakers and their presentations. Please feel free to download the documents below.
1. Mr. Christian Kau, Preu Bohlig & Partner – Dusseldorf office
“Update on the EU Unitary Patent System”
2. Mr. Axel Oldekop, Preu Bohlig & Partner – Dusseldorf office
“Artificial Intelligence and Copyright in the European Union”
3. Mr. Grant Tanabe, Ms Ayuko Nemoto, Sonderhoff Einsel
“The Application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its IP Law Aspects in Japan”
4. Ms Noriko Otani, Tokyo City University
“Music demonstration of a work made in collaboration between an AI and a musician”
5. Mr. Christian Einsel, Prüfer & Partner, Munich
“Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Patents in the European Union”
6. Mr. Felix Einsel, Sonderhoff Einsel
“Application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its IP Law Aspects in Japan PartII: Patents”
7. Mr. Dorothea Hofer, Prüfer & Partner, Munich
“The Recent Practice of the European Patent Office regarding Life Sciences/Biotechnology”
8. Ms Toshiko Takenaka, University of Washington School of Law
“Patent protection in AI and life science/biotechnology Comments from US perspective”