About the Helpdesk
The services aim at supporting EU and Japanese companies, universities, research centres and individuals in their steps to search for technologies and understand the mechanics of tech transfer transactions, as well as bridging the knowledge gap about current available technologies from both Japan and the EU.
The services are supported by this website, which provides general content about intellectual property rights, technology transfer, and related topics between the EU and Japan.
The Services are dedicated to
- Japanese companies (with particular attention to SMEs), universities, and research institutions
- European companies (with particular attention to SMEs), universities, and research institutions
- Japanese and European individuals working for the above entities
Scope of the Services
- Find available technologies from EU and Japanese universities and research centres
- Upload (for EU and Japanese universities and research centres), free-of-charge, available and promising technologies to find potential licencees or partners
- Find general information about IPRs and tech transfer practices
- Watch webinars with the relevant presentation materials
- Find video interviews with experts about about IPRs and tech transfer
- Read and download presentations and articles about IPRs and tech transfer